Al-Wakra VS Al-Arabi SC, away win

Let us know if you have an idea for the site, or if you have questions about the site.
Post Reply
kimtan2021
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am

Al-Wakra VS Al-Arabi SC, away win

Post by kimtan2021 »

Al-Wakra VS Al-Arabi SC, away win
1. After 19 rounds, free soccer tips today Al-Wakra got 5 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al-Wakra got 4 wins, 9 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.
Image
2. After 19 rounds, Al-Arabi SC got 6 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 5 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al-Arabi SC got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Al-Wakra 1.02-0-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 198 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 56 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 35.35%; Draw win rate: 28.28%; Away win rate: 36.36%; Home odds win rate: 35.35%; Draw odds win rate: 28.28%; Away odds win rate: 36.36%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.76-2.5-1.11. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 52 matches, the home team got 25 wins, 14 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 48.08%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 44.23%; Draw odds win rate: 1.92%; Under odds win rate: 53.85%.
5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tip sites combination of this game is 2.55-3.30-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 games, the home team got 6 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 51.85%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Al-Wakra(35.4%), Draw(27.0%), Al-Arabi SC(37.6%)

Post Reply