Kosovo U21 VS England U21, away win

Let us know if you have an idea for the site, or if you have questions about the site.
Post Reply
kimtan2021
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am

Kosovo U21 VS England U21, away win

Post by kimtan2021 »

Kosovo U21 VS England U21, away win
1.In the last 20 games, soccer tips betting Kosovo U21 got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. In the last 20 games, England U21 got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kosovo U21 0.95--1.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 232 matches, the home team got 66 wins, 35 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 28.45%; Draw win rate: 15.09%; Away win rate: 56.47%; Home odds win rate: 53.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.98%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3412 matches, the home team got 1606 wins, 688 draws and 1118 losses. Home win rate: 47.07%; Draw win rate: 20.16%; Away win rate: 32.77%; Over odds win rate: 47.95%; Draw odds win rate: 5.10%; Under odds win rate: 46.95%.
5. The 1x2 first odds best football tips combination of this game is 6.40-5.40-1.28. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 7.69%; Draw win rate: 7.69%; Away win rate: 84.62%.
Nowgoal X2 Picks: Kosovo U21(9.3%), Draw(16.8%), England U21(74.0%)
Image

Post Reply