Dinamo Bucuresti VS Botosani, home win

Let us know if you have an idea for the site, or if you have questions about the site.
Post Reply
kimtan2021
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am

Dinamo Bucuresti VS Botosani, home win

Post by kimtan2021 »

Dinamo Bucuresti VS Botosani, home win
1. After 2 rounds, Dinamo Bucuresti got 0 wins, soccer tips today 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Bucuresti got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.
2. After 2 rounds, Botosani got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Botosani got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dinamo Bucuresti 0.94-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 483 matches, the home team got 181 wins, 133 draws and 169 losses. Home win rate: 37.47%; Draw win rate: 27.54%; Away win rate: 34.99%; Home odds win rate: 37.47%; Draw odds win rate: 27.54%; Away odds win rate: 34.99%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 656 matches, the home team got 292 wins, 185 draws and 179 losses. Home win rate: 44.51%; Draw win rate: 28.20%; Away win rate: 27.29%; Over odds win rate: 46.95%; Draw odds win rate: 7.47%; Under odds win rate: 45.58%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination best free soccer tips of this game is 2.52-3.05-2.52. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 238 games, the home team got 70 wins, 73 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 29.41%; Draw win rate: 30.67%; Away win rate: 39.92%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dinamo Bucuresti(42.6%), Draw(29.0%), Botosani(28.4%)
Image

Post Reply