Straight female but then became a lesbian?

Need to better understand your sexuality or gender? Post your questions in here.
loverboy

Straight female but then became a lesbian?

Post by loverboy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:30 am

I know this lady who used be married had kids and everything. But then she got divorced and now all the sudden she is a full blown lesbian who is dating a woman. I am curious as to how can that be? Can a person just changed like that?

BeautifulMonster
Site Admin

Re: Straight female but then became a lesbian?

Post by BeautifulMonster » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:42 pm

The result could be two things. One is that she might be already been interested in women all her entire live but it could be society pressure forcing her to marry a man. Or two, the environment changed her into interested in women.

loverboy

Post by loverboy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am

Very interesting!

Dark Vamp

Post by Dark Vamp » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:48 pm

loverboy wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:30 am
I know this lady who used be married had kids and everything. But then she got divorced and now all the sudden she is a full blown lesbian who is dating a woman. I am curious as to how can that be? Can a person just changed like that?
It happens sometimes where the person is in the closet or unsure of what they really like until later on in their life.

loverboy

Post by loverboy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:53 am

Phantom wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:48 pm
loverboy wrote:
It happens sometimes where the person is in the closet or unsure of what they really like until later on in their life.
Then it is probably also can be the same with guys.

Dark Vamp

Post by Dark Vamp » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm

loverboy wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:53 am
Phantom wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:48 pm
loverboy wrote:
Then it is probably also can be the same with guys.
Yeah I know some people lol

doivard

Post by doivard » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:24 pm

1 it doesnt just happen like unless drugs drinking drunken and also crazy depress and also transgender brain disorder LOOOL there is not such thing is transgender
Image.