Man Utd urged to snub Jadon Sancho transfer and sign three new players including Jack Grealish instead[/b]

Seen new movies lately? Discuss on any series that you are into right now
KENNGUYEN6699

Man Utd urged to snub Jadon Sancho transfer and sign three new players including Jack Grealish instead[/b]

Post by KENNGUYEN6699 »

Image[/b]
Man Utd should snub a £117m move for Sancho and sign three players, including Grealish, instead[/b]
MANCHESTER UNITED have been urged to snub Jadon Sancho and sign THREE new players including Jack Grealish this summer soccer tips every day.[/b]
England star Sancho, 20, has been made available for a staggering £117million fee this summer by Borussia Dortmund.[/b]
Man Utd are considered to be one of the few teams who can afford him in a post-coronavirus market.[/b]
But Tim Sherwood, who captained Blackburn Rovers to the Premier League in 1994-95, believes the club would be better investing that money across the squad.[/b]
Sherwood claimed: "I look at that squad now and I think they’re two or three players short of challenging for the title.[/b]
"I think they need another striker...[/b]
"I think they need Jack Grealish, who is a brilliant player to have when teams sit back against them like Tottenham did the other evening.[/b]
"He can occupy the tight areas and create something.[/b]
"I think they need another centre-back as cover.[/b]
"If they can get that and they have the money to go out and buy those sort of players then I think they’ll be real challengers.[/b]
"I think [Ole Gunnar Solskjaer] done a brilliant building job."[/b]
Sherwood continued by saying United already have a strong defence - but could use a centre-back and a "Harry Kane-type" up front.[/b]
He added: "The back five picks itself, there’s a lot of good players in there.[/b]
"I think another centre-back would be useful to them and I think they’ll go out and get that.[/b]
"In midfield they have a lot of options... If it’s not Scott McTominay it’s Matic, who has two Premier League winners’ medals to his name.[/b]
"He has experience of doing that football prediction.[/b]
"They have exciting players up front with a lot of pace we just need that stick-on No9 Harry Kane type – I’m not trying to sell him don’t worry Daniel [Levy].[/b]
"But I believe that if they get that top player and I think they can because it’s Manchester United then I think they have a real chance."[/b]