Rudiger rejected multiple offers to leave Chelsea: I wanted to stay and fight[/b]

Seen new movies lately? Discuss on any series that you are into right now
KENNGUYEN6699

Rudiger rejected multiple offers to leave Chelsea: I wanted to stay and fight[/b]

Post by KENNGUYEN6699 »

[/b]
Image[/b]
Antonio Rudiger has revealed he rejected multiple offers to stay at Chelsea soccer tips .[/b]
Tottenham, AC Milan and Roma tried to sign Rudiger after he fell out with Frank Lampard.[/b]
The German has not played for Chelsea this season but insists he is now ready to fight for his place.[/b]
"The club didn't tell me that it was absolutely necessary for me to find a new club and that they definitely didn't have me in their plans for the next few months," he told The Athletic.[/b]
"I also turned down one or two options myself. I wasn't prepared to pack it all in simply because I had been left out a few times. I enjoy living in London and like being at Chelsea."[/b]
He added: "Naturally, I looked at a couple of options in the two weeks before the end of the transfer window free soccer tips .[/b]
"There was a possibility of a loan deal, in order for me to get more game time. Due to many different reasons and the shortage of time, nothing materialised in the end."[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

totostrong

Re: Rudiger rejected multiple offers to leave Chelsea: I wanted to stay and fight[/b]

Post by totostrong »

You can set the wifi for free. Please visit my site
https://totostrong.com/